grate·ful / ˈgrātfəl / adjective /1.feeling or showing an appreciation of kindness; thankful.
I am not going to tell a lie, lately its been tough to be grateful. Its thanksgiving and I should be grateful but I am struggling with it lately so I thought I would take to the blog and list some things I am grateful for. These are in no particular order just random musing.
- My family… In the last few months my immediate family has stepped up in ways I didn’t think were possible . Everyone of them has stepped up in some huge way when we needed it. From providing us housing, to babysitting, to deck building, to dropping off a bottle of propane when I needed it most. I am so excited to be here with my brother Jeff and his family. We haven’t gotten to spend as much time together over the last 20 years as I would like. I want to make up the time.
- My wife and kids for being on board for a silly adventure in Texas. They love me no matter how grumpy I am or how discouraged I am. They make me a better person and I love them so much.
- The Cluff’s… I can’t praise them enough. They come to my house in my darkest hour and clean. They spend a Saturday morning moving heavy objects. Lastly having the faith in their destiny to rent our townhome even when I didn’t believe it myself. And showing love to their fellow man that I can’t say thank you enough.
- My boss and coworkers… I work with some of the best people. This isn’t some kiss ass brown-nosing post. My boss has taught me a ton about a lot of stuff. I love working for him. He had faith in me to accomplish some large tasks and to let me move to Texas and work remotely while I deal with a family health issue. My coworkers have been super supportive as I have been away from my office. They do things to help me be successful.
- Everyone that has supported us on this move. Lots of people helped make this a success. I am extremely grateful.
- Health… I am grateful for my health.